Pole Dance & Aerial Hoop Instructor
Eimer has tried many different disciplines including pole, aerial straps, aerial hoop, trapeze, rope (corde lisse) and Chinese pole. She started dancing at 14 and has never stopped but dancing in the air has brought her even more joy. “There is no feeling like it” she says. Circus is her passion; she is determined to succeed and enjoys the challenge aerial and pole bring her.
Eimer has been coming to Emily’s Pole Fitness since January 2013. She loves pole because it has helped her gain a lot of confidence, and it’s a challenge – there’s always that little bit further you can push yourself, which she finds very rewarding! Eimer started teaching in March 2015, and enjoys seeing her students gain confidence each week, just like she does. Eimer is a fully insured and qualified instructor, as well as a first aider. She has an awesome dance background and can help you choreograph dance elements into routines.
Below is a list of some of Eimer’s experience and qualifications:
- Professional aerial performer
- Pole dancing since 2013 and started teaching in 2015
- Qualified Beginner & Intermediate Pole Instructor
- Qualified Beginner Aerial Hoop Instructor
- Qualified Children’s Aerial Arts Instructor
- Certificates in Introduction to Silks and Trapeze
- Certificate in Flexibility in Pole Dance and Aerial Arts
- First Aider
- Up to date Enhanced DBS Check
- Fully Insured
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts
- WINNER – Pole Theatre Instructor Art 2020
- Pole Theatre Semi-Pro Instructor Finalist 2020
- Miss Pole Dance Semi-Pro Finalist 2020
- Placed 3rd & won Best Costume in Miss Pole Dance Semi-Pro Instructor 2018
- Heir to the Chrome Instructor Finalist 2018
- PoleSport Finalist 2018
Eimer is available to perform at festivals, gigs and all kinds of events. She specialises in pole, aerial hoop and aerial straps, and can provide her own equipment subject to suitable space or rigging. With her circus school background, Eimer is a versatile performer who can perform on a range of aerial equipment (including straps, hoop and trapeze), dance or ground-based skills as required. To contact her about a performance or get a quote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the videos below from some of Eimer’s previous performances and shows.