Pole Dance & Aerial Hoop Instructor
Leah describes herself as “an ordinary individual that’s been given extraordinary skills and experiences courtesy of Emily’s Pole Fitness”. She has 2 children and works as a painter and decorator. Leah is a little crazy and loves nothing more than to laugh. Like most people, she didn’t start pole with elegance and strength – these are qualities that she has developed and is always working on. Leah started pole at Emily’s Pole Fitness back in May 2010 and became an instructor in October 2012.
During Leah’s time so far at Emily’s Pole Fitness, she has been given the opportunity to try her hand at many skills, including trapeze, silks, aerial hoop, burlesque, booty shaking, handstands, and many more. Leah teaches pole dance and aerial hoop classes, she is a fully insured and qualified instructor and a first aider. Leah is Emily’s doubles partner on aerial hoop and is full of crazy ideas and amazing tricks! She specialises in technique and strength and is an amazing instructor. If you are stuck with a tricky hoop move, Leah is the one for you!
Below is a list of some of Leah’s experience and qualifications:
- Started pole dancing in May 2010 and hoop in May 2012
- Qualified Beginner Pole Instructor
- Qualified Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Aerial Hoop Instructor
- Qualified Children’s Aerial Arts Instructor
- Certificates in Advanced Stretching
- Exercise To Music Level 2 Certificate (ETM)
- First Aider
- Up to date Enhanced DBS Check
- Fully insured
- Winner UK Aerial Performance Championships 2016 – Instructor Category
- Doubles 2nd Place International Pole and Aerial Tournament (IPAAT) 2016
- Doubles 2nd Place IPAAT 2015
- Advanced Hoop 2nd Place & Best Costume IPAAT 2015
Leah is available to perform doubles hoop at events of all kinds with her doubles partner, Emily. Please email us with more information about your event and the sort of performance you would like, and she will get in touch to discuss the details and provide a quote.
Leah is also available for 1:1 private lessons where she will help you to refine technique, develop strength and link moves together smoothly and effortlessly.
Leah in action
Check out the videos below from some of Leah’s previous performances and shows, including some doubles acts with Emily.