Founder & Director
“I absolutely love teaching and helping others feel amazing about themselves. From a young age I was always very shy and quite insecure but as soon as I discovered pole dancing, everything changed! I started to feel good about myself and not care about silly things that used to make me feel rubbish about myself. Now I respect and appreciate my body for what it can do and wanted others to feel the same way. I’d always loved dancing but did not come from a dance background, I learnt everything from scratch and worked hard to build up my strength and flexibility. If I can do it then anyone can. We are here to help anyone achieve amazing things while feeling fabulous!”
Below is a list of some of Emily’s experience and qualifications:
- Pole dancing since 2006 and has trained with many of the best pole dancers from all over the World.
- Competed in many pole dance and aerial hoop competitions
- Qualified Advanced, Intermediate & Beginner Pole Instructor
- Qualified Advanced, Intermediate & Beginner Aerial Hoop Instructor
- Qualified Children’s Aerial Arts Instructor
- Qualifications in Foundation Level Aerial Silks & Static Trapeze
- Qualified Beginner Aerial Sling Instructor
- Qualification in Anatomy and Physiology Foundations
- Certificates in Advanced Stretching
- Serpent Power Instructor
- Certificate in Assessor Training
- Certificate in Tutor Training
- Certificate in Bespoke Rigging Training
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Exercise to Music)
- First Aider
- Up to date Enhanced DSB Check
- Fully insured
- Safeguarding Lead
Workshops and lessons
Emily is available to teach private lessons in pole dance, aerial hoop, aerial silks, static trapeze, aerial pole, choreography, routines for competitions or shows, stretching and more. As an experienced instructor, Emily has a lot of knowledge and loves sharing her expertise and skills with other instructors and students alike! She offers private lessons and workshops to suit you and can travel to other studios if need be.
Book Emily for Events
Emily is available to perform on pole, aerial pole, aerial hoop, aerial silks, trapeze, and stilts. Emily is fully insured to perform at all kinds of events. She has a range of pre-choreographed routines available on most apparatus, or she is able to choreograph a new routine to a theme and song of your choice. As half of a Swindon stilt-walking duo, she also has a range of stilt walking costumes available to fit in with the theme of your event, and can perform with her stilt-walking partner, Phoenix. Please contact Emily with more information about your event and the sort of performance you would like, and she will get in touch to discuss the details and provide a quote.
Emily in action
Check out the videos below from some of Emily’s previous performances and shows.