Pole Dance & Aerial Hoop Instructor
Eimer studied at the National Centre of Circus Arts in London for 1 year, where she trained in many different disciplines, including aerial straps, aerial hoop, trapeze, acrobatics, theatre, trampolining, rope (corde lisse), and a little bit of Chinese pole. She started dancing at Bobbi’s Academy of Dance in Swindon when she was 14, doing classes in freestyle, lyrical, urban funk (commercial) and tumbling. While she was there she also helped to teach the tumbling class. Circus and pole is her passion; she is determined to succeed and enjoys a challenge!
Eimer has been coming to Emily’s Pole Fitness since January 2013. She loves pole because it has helped her gain a lot of confidence, and it’s a challenge – there’s always that little bit further you can push yourself, which she finds very rewarding! Eimer started teaching in March 2015, and enjoys seeing her students gain confidence each week, just like she does. Eimer is a fully insured and qualified instructor, as well as a first aider. She has an awesome dance background and can help you choreograph dance elements into routines.
Below is a list of some of Eimer’s experience and qualifications:
- Pole dancing since 2013 and started teaching in 2015
- Dancing from the age of 15 years old
- Studied at the National Centre of Circus Arts in London
- Trained many different skills including Aerial Straps, Aerial Hoop, Trapeze, Acrobatics, Theatre and Rope
- Qualified Beginner & Intermediate Pole Instructor
- Qualified Beginner Aerial Hoop Instructor
- Qualified Children’s Aerial Arts Instructor
- Certificate in Flexibility in Pole Dance and Aerial Arts
- First Aider
- Up to date Enhanced DBS Check
- Fully Insured
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts
- Placed 3rd & won Best Costume in Miss Pole Dance Semi-Pro Instructor 2018
- Heir to the Chrome Instructor Finalist 2018
- PoleSport Finalist 2018
- Professional Performer in Pole Dance & Aerial Straps
Eimer is available to perform at festivals, gigs and all kinds of events. She specialises in pole, aerial hoop and aerial straps, and can provide her own equipment subject to suitable space or rigging. With her circus school background, Eimer is a versatile performer who can perform on a range of aerial equipment (including straps, hoop and trapeze), dance or ground-based skills as required. To contact her about a performance or get a quote, please contact email@example.com.
Check out the videos below from some of Eimer’s previous performances and shows.